Southern Illinois Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
An Injury Law Firm You Can Trust
Over 98% Recovery Rate in Injury Cases!
Call for a Free Case Evaluation at: (618) 316-7322
E-Mail Us 24/7 at email@example.com
Text Us 24/7 at: (801) 215-9669
- 1015 Broadway, Mt. Vernon, IL
- 310 S. Elm St, Centralia, IL
No Office Visits Required! We’ll Happily Come To You or Set Up A Free Virtual Consultation!
Southern Illinois Motorcycle Accident Lawyers – Olson & Reeves
For Motorcycle Riders, there is nothing quite like driving down the highway on a beautiful day with not a cloud in sight. However, as all riders are aware of, there are negligent drivers all over the roads. When a Motorcycle collision occurs, the possibility of injury to the rider is astronomically high even with proper equipment. If you’ve been victim while riding your motorcycle to the carelessness of another driver, we’re here to help. We can ensure you get all of your medical needs provided for, and receive the financial compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Factors Leading To Motorcycle Crashes
Motorcycle accidents can happen for a variety of reasons. Some of the more common reasons for motorcycle wrecks are:
- Distracted Drivers
- Motorcycle Defects
- Drivers Not Checking Blindspots
- Dangerous Road Conditions
- Inexperienced Drivers
- Driving Under the Influence
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcycle riders are more vulnerable to being hurt in an accident. After riders are in an accident, some common injuries they may face include:
- Road Rash
- Facial Fractures
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Shoulder Injuries
- Herniated Discs
- Spinal Cord Injury and Paralysis
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
What To Do After You’ve Been in a Motorcycle Accident
Similar to a passenger car accident, you should take steps to protect your rights after an accident involving a commercial vehicle. If you find yourself in a truck accident, make sure to follow these steps:
- Stay At the Scene of the Accident. By leaving the scene you would be committing a crime in Illinois.
- Make Sure Everyone Is Ok. Ensure everyone who was involved in the accident is alright, or if they are in need of medical attention.
- Call 911. Contact the police so they can investigate the accident, and write a report. This must be done if there is property damage, injury, or death.
- Exchange Information With The Other Driver. Make sure to get the name of the other driver, driver’s license information, phone number, license plate, and insurance information. Also, get the information for the Trucking Company.
- Call Your Insurance Company. Contact your own insurance company and explain what happened.
- Seek Medical Attention. Go to the ER to make sure you are indeed fine. Do not try to tough it out, as some serious injuries may be delayed.
- Take Photographs. At the scene of the accident, take pictures of the damage, skid marks on the road, and even photographs of any injuries sustained.
- Journal. As soon as possible, write down your exact recollection of what happened. Write down the names of any potential witnesses. Keep track of how you are feeling after the accident and keep records of any medical treatment after. Also make sure you note how any injuries are affecting your life.
Time Is of The Essence in Motorcycle Accident Cases
If you or a loved one have been injured in a Motorcycle Accident, it’s important to know that in Illinois, generally, you have two (2) years from the time of the accident to file a lawsuit. If you don’t settle the case within that time or if you don’t file a lawsuit by the two-year mark, you will be barred from any recovery. This may seem like plenty of time, but there is much to be done, and that time flies by. You should contact a Motorcycle Accident Attorney as soon as possible to discuss your options.
Motorcycle Crash Victims Deserve Fair Compensation
Whenever someone has been hurt in a Motorcycle Accident, the Insurance companies will fight hard to limit what victims recover, or even blatantly deny they are at fault. They only care about limiting how much they will have to pay.
That’s where we come in. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers fight these companies to ensure that our clients get the maximum recovery possible. We treat each of our injury clients like family, and we go to war to protect our family. Some types of damages and compensation we help victims and their families get are:
- Medical Expenses
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Mental Distress and Anguish
- Diminished Earning Capacity
- Loss of Normal Life
- Future Medical Expenses
- Wrongful Death
No two cases are alike. Reach out to our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers today for a free case evaluation and let them calculate the potential value of your case.
What Sets Olson & Reeves, Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Apart?
- Over 98% Success Rate – We have a record of winning injury cases. So you know if we take your case, you’re in winning hands.
- “Lowest Fee Guarantee” – All Personal Injury Attorneys work off a contingency fee basis. We guarantee we’ll be the lowest, which puts more money in our client’s pockets.
- Access To Your Attorney – When we become your Truck Accident attorney, you’ll actually be able to talk to your lawyer. No frequent calls with no response. Our injury clients get calls back ASAP.
No Office Visits Required! We Can Come To You or Set Up a Free Virtual Consultation!
Where Our Law Firm Motorcycle Accident Cases
Our Car Accident Lawyers take care across ALL of Southern Illinois, some of the counties we handle are:
- Jefferson County
- Marion County
- Wayne County
- Clinton County
- Franklin County
- Washington County
- Richland County
- Clay County
- White County
- Wabash County
- Williamson County
- Effingham County
- Fayette County
- Perry County
- Hamilton County
- Randolph County
- Edwards County
- St. Clair County
- Madison County
- Bond County
- Massac County
- Johnson County
- Union County
- Pulaski County
Don’t see your county? We still want you to reach out! We can handle trucking accident cases anywhere in Illinois. If we can’t help you, we’ll send you to someone who can!
Contact Us Today to Speak To a Southern Illinois Motorcycle Accident Attorney! There’s Zero Risk.
Consultations and Case Evaluations are Always Free!
Call for a Free Consultation at (618) 316-7322 – Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm
E-Mail Us Today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Text Us 24/7 at (801) 215-9669