Pulaski County, Illinois Traffic Lawyers
Ullin, IL & Mounds, IL Traffic Ticket Attorneys
Caught in the Interstate 57 Speed Trap?
For a Completely Free Traffic Ticket Consultation
Call Us at: (618) 316-7322
Text Us 24/7 at: (801) 215-9669
E-Mail us with our Quick 3 Step Process:
- Snap a picture of your ticket
- E-Mail a picture of your ticket to email@example.com with your cell phone number in the subject line.
- We will reach out to you as soon as possible!
Pulaski County, Illinois is a hot bed for speeding tickets. Ullin, Illinois is extremely well known across the country for being a speed trap. In 2019, Pulaski County had over 12,500 traffic cases. We handle dozens of cases every month for people who travel through Pulaski County and get cited for speeding. A majority of the calls that our law firm gets are from Pulaski County are speeding in construction zone tickets. Our Pulaski County traffic attorney can help handle these tickets, and help you avoid getting points on your license, or raising your insurance rates!
What type of tickets do you handle?
- Speeding in Construction Zone
- Tickets for CDL Drivers
- Scott’s Law Violations
- Overweight Tickets
- Driving While License Suspended/Driving While License Revoked
- Reckless Driving
- All other moving violations
Why Choose Olson & Reeves to handle your Pulaski County, Illinois Traffic Ticket?
Here at Olson & Reeves, we handle a Volume of Traffic Cases in Pulaski County, Illinois every single month, just like the one you’re facing now. You probably have a lot of questions about how the ticket is going to affect you and the costs you’re facing, we can put a lot of these questions to bed. We offer Affordable Flat Rates, and after we’re hired, we handle the ticket start to finish for you in a stress free process. You will not have to appear in court. Reach out so can answer all the questions you have about your Pulaski County, Illinois Traffic ticket today!
Still Not Convinced? Check Out What Our Former Pulaski County Traffic Clients Say!
- Scott P. – “Very happy with the level of professionalism and communication the law firm provided. Special thanks to Sydney who was in constant contact with me and managed the process of getting the Pulaski County speeding ticket resolved. Would definitely recommend Sydney to anyone needing guidance or help.”
- Samuel P. – “Very down to earth and to the point. No jumping through hoops, no games, just get in, get it done. Highly recommend them for anyone who gets a traffic fine, especially if you get one in that front that Ullin police call a “construction zone.”
- Tasha C. – “Very down to earth firm. They explain everything up front. And don’t over charge. I’m thanking God for them because I have a CDL and they are saving my livelihood and career.”
- Randie R. – “They are very attentive, thorough and friendly, especially given the volume of traffic cases they take on. Would definitely recommend! Very professional.”
- Korina S – “I looked at several firms in the area and all had similar pricing for a speeding ticket defense. Sydney was very nice, knowledgeable and straightforward. The process went smoothly and I appreciated their help.”
- Nancy T. – “Josh Reeves went above and beyond to get me a fair outcome on my traffic ticket case. He took the time to explain everything and saved me from having to take off of work for the day for court. I had called different attorneys prior and ended up selecting Josh. He was thorough in explaining everything to me from start to finish. Go with the best, call him and his firm first if you want the best outcome possible. I’d use them again in a heartbeat!!”
Call us now for a Free Pulaski County traffic consultation at: 618-316-7322 or E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org