Clay County County, IL Attorneys – Olson & Reeves
Olson & Reeves, Attorneys at Law has three law partners, who have all been best friends since childhood. All three partners are lifelong residents of Southern Illinois. Our lawyers have a strong sense of loyalty to one another, and that loyalty and compassion extend to our clients. We’re a different kind of law firm. Our clients listen to the specific wants and needs of each and every single one of our clients. We always lay out every possible option for them, and we will be upfront about whether we believe we can help you. We don’t make big promises just to get the clients money and then not be able to provide results. We only take cases we truly believe we can help the client on.
Areas of Practice
Our Law Firm handles a variety of case types and our lawyers represent clients in areas such as:
- Personal Injury – Over 98% Success Rate!
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Slip & Falls / Premises Liability
- Defective Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Injuries to children
- Criminal & DUI Defense
- Misdemeanor & Felony Defense
- DUI Defense
- Traffic Tickets
- Speeding Tickets
- CDL Tickets
- Driving While License Suspended or Revoked
- All Other Moving Violations
- Criminal & Civil Appeals
How Much Does It Cost to Represent me?
Personal Injury – We Have Over a 98% Success Rate
We handle injury cases on a contingency fee basis. What this means is we get paid a percentage of the settlement or verdict that we recover for you. This means:
- You pay us nothing upfront to take your case
- We front all the costs & fees associated with your case
- If we are unable to win your case, you don’t owe us anything!
- We Always do a Risk-Free Case Evaluation!
Criminal, DUI, & Traffic Defense
For our Criminal Defense practice, we handle cases on a Fixed-Flat Fee basis, this means, no hourly billing, and you’ll know exactly the cost of representation after your initial free consultation. The cost of representation is based on several factors, including, the charge, whether it is a misdemeanor or felony, and the complexity of the case.
Still Not Sure? Listen To Our Former Clients!
- Matthew W. – “This firm is highly recommended!! They are professional, efficient, and polite! The firm keeps you updated step by step and explains the process clearly!! Sydney is just plain awesome!! Love these guys!”
- Heather M. – “They are amazing! I contacted them and they responded immediately! Kept me updated through the whole process! I will always recommend them and use them in the future!”
- Johnnie T. – “They were honest with us from the start and really gave us every option they could think of. They took their time and really listened to the whole story. I would highly recommend them!”
- Chad H. – “Best results that I ever had from an attorney! Highly Recommend!”
- Heather M. – “Josh was amazing! He cared about my concerns and made me feel comfortable. I cannot recommend Olson and Reeves enough for anyone needing an attorney.”
- Rita S. – “Very friendly, cared about me as a person. Great communication.”
Meet Your New Lawyers
- Josh Reeves – Josh’s passion is criminal defense work. He is carrying on the legacy of providing superior criminal defense representation by Eddie Veltman and Steve Quinn. Josh handles criminal & DUI cases all over southern Illinois, and he has defended clients in several juries and bench trials. If you find yourself at a trial or deposition for your personal injury case, you’ll also find Josh sitting right beside you.
- John Beckham- Prior to joining Olson & Reeves, John spent several years practicing insurance defense. John has taken his knowledge of the insurance companies’ policies and procedures, and he uses it to help maximize his clients’ injury awards. Every day John fights for injury victims by protecting their rights and interests.
- Michael Olson – Michael brings a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the civil side of the law. Michael handles Personal Injury cases. In addition to handling Personal Injury & Workers compensation, Michael also handles Criminal & Civil appeals.
Our Of Counsel Attorneys – A Tradition of Excellence
- “Fast” Eddie Veltman – Eddie is a southern Illinois legend. He’s been practicing law since 1976. “Fast” Eddie has handled criminal & DUI cases across southern Illinois. He’s taken 100 cases to a jury trial with plenty of not guilty verdicts on his resume. Eddie has also tried civil cases to a jury trial with his largest verdict resulting in $750,000.
- Steve Quinn – Steve enjoyed 33 plus years as a well-known attorney in his home town of Salem. In the early years, Steve was Public Defender for Marion County for 9 years, then ventured into private practice. His private practice was primarily criminal defense work where his true passion for the law laid. Through the years he tried several jury trials including at least 15 murder trials with a record of getting the defendant a lesser charge. His love for the law and in court abilities in the system is what made him one of the “Best.”
Don’t Wait! Contact Us Today! There’s Zero Risk.
Consultations and Case Evaluations are Always Free!
Call for a Free Consultation at (618) 316-7322 – Monday to Friday 8:30am -5pm
E-Mail Us Today at firstname.lastname@example.org