Fight Your DUI – Keep Your License!
Start Building Your Defense Today!
Call Us Now for a Free Consultation at: 618-316-7322
Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Text Us 24/7 at: (801) 215-9669
- 1015 Broadway, Mt. Vernon, Illinois
- 310 S. Elm Street, Centralia, Illinois
Illinois Drugged Driving Laws
When someone thinks of a DUI the first thought they have is drinking and driving, however, that’s not always the case. Driving under the influence of drugs is another form of DUI. Illinois Drug DUI law has three important sections:
- 625 ILCS 5/11-501(a)(3) makes it illegal to drive under the influence of any intoxicating compound or combination of intoxicating compounds to a degree that renders the person incapable of driving safely.
- 625 ILCS 5/11-501(a)(4) prohibits driving under the influence of any other drug or combination of drugs to a degree that renders the person incapable of driving safely.
- 625 ILCS 5/11-501(a)(6) prohibits driving if there is any amount of a drug, substance, or compound in the person’s breath, blood, other bodily substance, or urine resulting from the unlawful use or consumption of a controlled substance listed in the Illinois Controlled Substances Act, an intoxicating compound listed in the Use of Intoxicating Compounds Act, or methamphetamine as listed in the Methamphetamine Control and Community Protection Act.
Defenses to Drug DUI
Hiring an experienced DUI lawyer can greatly increase your odds of success. Our Attorneys can help you fight for Drug DUI or negotiate a favorable plea. Some strategies that a DUI attorney can use to fight your Drug DUI is:
- Illegal Stop by the Police
- The Officers testing you did not administer the tests correctly, or the Police Officer was not authorized/qualified to test.
- Field Sobriety Tests, Blood Test, or Breath Test was administered incorrectly, or the test results were faulty.
Completely Free DUI Case EvaluationsContact Us Today to Speak to Our DUI Attorney Completely Free!
- Completely Free DUI Case Evaluations
- We Offer Affordable Fixed-Flat Fees
Call Us At: (618) 316-7322 – Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:00pm
Text Us 24/7 At: (801) 215-9669
E-Mail Us: email@example.com