Franklin County, IL Criminal Defense Attorney
Are you or a loved one facing criminal charges in Franklin County, Illinois? Being convicted of any type of crime can have severe consequences for you and your future. In all criminal cases, the stakes are high, and your freedom is at risk.
All criminal defense attorneys are not created equal. When you’re facing charges, you need aggressive and experienced representation that fights to protect you and your rights. That’s where we come in. Our Criminal Defense Attorney Josh Reeves fights for those charged with criminal cases and get the best possible outcomes for his clients.
Criminal Charges We Handle
Our law firm handles the entire spectrum of criminal cases, whether it be a felony or misdemeanor, we can help. Some cases we handle:
- Drug Charges
- Sex Crimes
- Gun & Weapons Charges
- Theft Crimes
- Class X, 1, 2, 3, & 4 Felonies
- Class A, B, & C Misdemeanors
- Probation Violations
- Criminal Investigations
- Traffic Violations
We Always Offer 100% Free Consultations No Matter The Charge!
Prior Criminal Defense Case Results
We don’t just talk a big game, we get results. A few examples of some of Josh’s case results for previous clients charged with criminal offenses:
- Possession of Methamphetamine – Class X Felony – DISMISSED
- Aggravated Discharge of a Firearm – Class 1 Felony – DISMISSED
- Aggravated Battery – Class 3 Felony – DISMISSED
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon – DISMISSED
- Possession of Meth – Class 3 Felony – DISMISSED
- Domestic Battery (2 Counts) – DISMISSED
- Domestic Battery – DISMISSED
- Possession of Cannabis w/ Intent to Deliver – Class 1 Felony – Reduced to Misdemeanor
- Cannabis Trafficking – Class X Felony – Reduced Charge to Class 4 First Offender Probation / No Felony Conviction Entered Against Our Client
- Possession of Cannabis (Over 5000grams) – Class 1 Felony – Reduced Charge to Class 3 First Offender Probation / No Felony Conviction Entered Against Our Client
- DUI – DISMISSED
- Criminal Damage to Property – DISMISSED
- Theft of Services – DISMISSED
How Much Does It Cost To Retain You?
The price of our representation varies on a case by case basis. There are many factors that are taken into account, including, what the charge is and whether it is a felony or a misdemeanor. However, we always offer an Initial Free Case Evaluation, to discuss your options, and whether we are a good fit for you.
If you do retain us we always handle criminal defense cases on an entirely Clear Flat Fee basis, meaning, you will know exactly how much the entire case will cost. We do not bill by the hour for criminal defense work and there are no hidden fees. You’ll know EXACTLY how much the cost of the entire representation will be from the first consultation.
Still Not Sure? Take It From Our Former Clients
- Chad D. – “Best results that I ever had from an attorney! Highly Recommend!”
- Jessica P. – “Mr. Reeves helped me get through a very difficult situation. He was very attentive and very inclusive. Thank you for being there in one of the hardest events of my life. Highly recommend them!
- Gabriela V. – “Very, very, very satisfied, best Attorney and staff ever. Josh and the staff are very knowledgeable and I will recommend to other people.”
- Dylan D. – “Will fight for your rights and very personable, will be there when you need him.”
- Josh S. – “I just wrapped up a trial with Josh … Josh won a difficult case for me and more importantly he did it for a reasonable price. I thank him for the victory and the reasonable pricing.”
- Chris E. – “Amazing results I highly recommend [Josh Reeves]. He took it out of my hands and took care of everything. He made me feel safe putting my young son[‘s] life in his hands. God forbid I have any more problems arise. But at least I know I have somewhere to turn.”
- Arrie A. – “Josh was hired to represent a family member. He explained everything so that there was no room for error and handled everything promptly. I would recommend him to anyone!”
- Kalon C. – “After weeks & weeks of the run around I was referred Mr. Reeves and he took care of things just like he said he would.”
- Brianna D. – “Highly recommend using Mr. Reeves if you’re looking for someone that is very knowledgeable and professional. He handled my case with no disappointments and the staff was all very helpful and friendly!”
- Steven L. – “Contacted Olson & reeves about one to two days after getting a DUI ticket and they were very quick to respond and cut to the chase about what could and couldn’t be done. Granted it was my first and I really didn’t know what needed to be done or expect but I dealt with Reeves and he managed to get me a great deal. Would give 6/5 stars.”