Estates & Probate
Estates & Probate
Estate & Probate Attorneys
Special Needs Require Special Lawyers.
Call for a Free Consultation at: (618) 316-7322
E-Mail Us Today at email@example.com
Text Us 24/7 : (801) 215-9669
- 1015 Broadway, Mt. Vernon, IL
- 310 S. Elm St, Centralia, IL
Estate & Probate Lawyers in Mt. Vernon, IL & Centralia, IL
The laws surrounding Estates & Probate is a complex and often confusing one. Having an experienced attorney on your side makes all the difference. Probate in particular, can be an extremely stressful time for a family. After a loved one passes away, it is one of the most difficult times a family can go through. Trying to navigate the probate process should be the last thing on your mind. Our probate attorney can handle this for you.
Estate Planning Lawyers – Planning for the Future & Leaving Nothing to Question
In a world full of uncertainties, estate planning is more important than ever to help plan for problems or contingencies that may arise in the future.
At Olson & Reeves, we know that no client’s situation is exactly the same, which is why we take pride in crafting an individualized estate plan that is uniquely designed to fit your personal needs. As Estate Planning Attorneys, we can help guide you through the process. One of our firm’s partners, Attorney Michael Olson, has the knowledge and experience to help you create the ideal plan. Whether it is needing just a simple will or needing complex estate planning including Trusts, Our services in Estate Planning include:
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Transfer on Death Instruments to Help You Avoid Probate
- Deed Drafting and Transfers
It’s not too early to make arrangements for the future of your estate. Making plans today is a practical way of ensuring that your final wishes are honored.
Probate Attorneys – Helping You Navigate the Probate Administration
We help clients deal with the stress and burden of administering property and other assets through the probate process. When a loved one passes away, we help clients with estate administration services. Areas of Probate we help with are:
- Preparing and Filing the Necessary Paperwork to Probate
- Validating a Will
- Making an Inventory of Assets
- Distributing Remaining Assets on Behalf of the Deceased
- Settling Outstanding Debts
- Paying Taxes
Michael has helped administer numerous estate and probate cases for clients. Let us take care of your legal needs so you can enjoy peace of mind.
In Need of a Guardianship? Click Here!
Estate Disputes & Litigation
Unfortunately, after a loved one passes away, disputes between family members and friends arise. Heirs sometimes become entangled in arguments about the will or assets that cannot be settled between themselves and require legal action. If you find yourself being involved in a legal battle regarding the estate of one of your loved ones, we can help. Attorney Michael Olson can help you with estate litigation. He can explain to you your legal remedies, and help fight for you in probate court. Reach out to Michael today for a Free Case Evaluation!
Still Not Convinced? Check Out What Former Clients Say!
- Bonnie A. – “Making out a Will can be stressful , Michael helped relieve my stress and anxiety by explaining the process. I wasn’t rushed and took time to understand.”
- Jamison P. – “Michael Olson and the crew at Olson & Reeves did an excellent job in preparing our deeds. Very friendly and knowledgeable. They went above and beyond.”
- Ben D. – “What a kind and honest attorney willing to help and listen to my needs. Thank you.”