Southern Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Life Flight Attorneys & Air Ambulance Information
An Injury Law Firm You Can Trust
Over 98% Recovery Rate in Injury Cases!
Call for a Free Case Evaluation at: (618) 316-7322
E-Mail Us Today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Text Us 24/7 at: (801) 215-9669
- 1015 Broadway, Mt. Vernon, IL
- 310 S. Elm St, Centralia, IL
Illinois Life Flights
Extremely severe injuries oftentimes require an air ambulance service. These helicopter life flights are oftentimes the difference between an injured person surviving and dying. What the injured passenger of these air ambulance rides oftentimes don’t realize, is how incredibly expensive these flights are.
For example, in Southern Illinois, most air ambulance rides take injured parties to typically to St. Louis Hospitals, or Deaconess Hospital in Evansville. What is consistent no matter where the helicopter is going, is the bill. It’s very common to see Air Flight bills over $50,000. The common person just doesn’t have $50,000 laying around to pay for a helicopter ride. That’s where we can help.
Illinois Air Evac Attorneys
We represent clients that have suffered severe and potentially life-threatening injuries and have been forced to take a Life Flight Service. If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, and have been forced to take an air ambulance service, we can help! We can help make sure that the injured party gets fair compensation for their injuries, and makes sure they don’t have a massive air medical service bill at the end. Our Personal Injury Attorneys have experience dealing with Air Ambulance services and negotiating their bills down. This keeps our injury clients from having medical debt and puts more money in their pockets at the end of the case.
Potential Injuries & Accidents Leading to Being Airlifted to a Hospital
Any serious injury or life-threatening injury can lead to a patient having to be airlifted to a hospital. Some potential injuries & accidents are:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Amputation Injuries
- Train Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Defective Products
- Brain Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Electrocution Accidents
- Burn Accidents
If you or a loved one have been injured in any of the above accidents, or suffered any of the above injuries, and had to be air flighted to a hospital for treatment, you should reach out to a personal injury attorney immediately.
Where Our Attorneys Handle Accidents Requiring Air Ambulance Services
While based in Southern Illinois, our Life Flight Lawyers handle Personal Injury Cases across the entire State of Illinois.
No office visits required. We will happily come to you no matter where you are and we offer virtual consultations!
What Sets Our Personal Injury Attorneys Apart?
- Over 98% Success Rate – We have a record of winning injury cases. So you know if we take your case, you’re in winning hands.
- “Lowest Fee Guarantee” – All Personal Injury Attorneys work off a contingency fee basis. We guarantee we’ll be the lowest, which puts more money in our client’s pockets.
- Access To Your Attorney – When we become your Car Accident attorney, you’ll actually be able to talk to your lawyer. No frequent calls with no response. Our injury clients get calls back ASAP.
- We Hate Bullies – Insurance Companies try to take advantage of those that have been injured. We don’t let them. We go to War against the insurance companies daily. We make sure you get what you deserve.
Contact Us Today to Speak To an Illinois Life Flight Attorney Today! There’s Zero Risk.
Consultations and Case Evaluations are Always Free!
We Never Get Paid a Dime Until You Do!
Text Us 24/7 At: (801) 215-9669